Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dakota's 1st Day of Kindergarten

After a lot of begging and crying (all from me), Dakota headed into her classroom for her first day of Kindergarten.  I can't even tell you how emotional I have been over this.  I have been begging her (and only half joking) her to stay home for at least another year.  It isn't that she will be away from me.  I have spent time apart from her.  It's that this is a big step in her life.  It's the beginning of a new chapter in which I get demoted from costar to supporting character.  I'm happy that she is growing up and experiencing new things.  I am sad that she is growing up so fast!

A few pictures:
She is SO gorgeous!


The outfit




Princess Backpack


1st Homework Assignment
She had to have white buttons to put under the blue beads to show that her eyes had white around the blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment